Sublimation High Definition HD Aluminum Photo Panels
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Sheets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- WunderBoard HD Aluminum Photo Panel
- 10 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HD Photo Panel
- Style: Modern
- Subjects: All
- Usage: Decoration
- Different Shape: Available
- Features-1: High Definition Metal Prints
- Features-3: Extremely Durable Scratch Resistant Surface
- Trademark: WunderBoard
- Specification: Within 1.2*1.2m
- HS Code: 7606119900
- Support Base: Aluminum
- Frame: Unframed
- Suitable for: Business Suit for
- Different Size: Available
- Gloss Unit: 110gu
- Features-2: Waterproof
- Thickness: 0.048"/1.23mm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
* 4 Colors are available: Gloss White, Matte White, Gloss Clear and Matte Clear.
* Extremely durable scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth.
* Eco-friendly & Terrific as a decoration.
* Longest lasting photo medium in the current market.
* The high definition, vibrant colors coupled with superior fade, moisture, stain & scratch resistant properties.
* The image is infused into the coating to provide permanent protection and durability.
* Excellent choice for commercial, fine art, and home decoration applications.
1. Get images from digital camera, memory card or scanner.
2. Print image with heat transfer paper and sublimation ink.
3. 60 seconds later. Wait the panel to cool.
4. Tape the transfer to the face of the substrate with heat resistent tape running parallel to the edge of the substrate.
5. Lay substrate face up, transfer on top on a piece of telfon sheet on lower platen.
6. Cover with one layer of fabric, preferably 100% polyester or poly-silk, to distribute pressure and reduce stress on the coating.
7. Press for the prescribed time is 130sec., temperature is 180ºC and pressure is 0.3Mpa.
8. When finished, remove the fabric and gently peel the taped transfer off the substrate without allowing it to slide or move.
9. Let the substrate to cool. Do not handle it until cool to reduce the chances of damaging the coating on the edges.
10. Enjoy your personal designed aluminum board!
HD METAL PRINTS GLOSS WHITE
High definition metal photo panels with a radius corner. Scratch and UV resistant
|WB No.||Size(mm)||Case QTY|
|90025042||A3 (297 x 420)||10|
|90025048||A2 (420 x 594)||10|
|90025051||A1 (594 x 840)||10|
|90025034||A0 (841 x 1189)||10|