Heat Press Machine for Flat Sublimation Blanks Good Quality
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Full-Wrapped Foam Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: senko-20/30
- Plate: Heat Transfer
- Color & Page: Multi-Colour Printing Press
- Printing Speed: Controller
- Origin: China
- Type: Heat Press
- Structure: Platen Press
- Species: Intermittent
- Certification: Ce
- HS Code: 8443399000
The Senko 20/30 is an electro-magnetic operated, automatic 40*50/50*80cm Oversized Draw-out heat press with a state-of-the-art control system and heavy-duty solid steel welded framework. The smooth automatic pressing and push-button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
1) SENKO Magnetic Heat Press Machine is a semi-automatic Heat Press Machine with a unique Electro-Magnetic pressure system to relieve operator fatigue.
2) This machine is with 50x80cm heat platen and well-suited for transferring graphics to textiles, small format flags, banners, awnings & canopies etc.
3) SENKO Magnetic Heat Press features a floating head design to ensure even contact across the heated. The head automatically opens after the timer cycles out.
4) Under-heat platen can be drawn out for easy textile layout and away from heat.
5) No need air compressor and working quietly without too much noise.
Anti-rust Handling: All the iron parts of our machine are anti-rust handled before using them to produce machine. In this way, all our machines are rusty free for more than one year, even in a very wet environment.
Baked onTeflon Coat: All the heat platens are baked on Teflon coat in High-tempearture Industrial Oven under 200 degree Celsius for 30 minutes. Make sure the platens are Scratch-resistant and long usage life.
Heat Platen Test: Each Signle Copper sheathed heating rod is tested before it is cast in an aluminum alloy or Mica Sheet. These heating rods are comparable to those found in industrial ovens that heat up quickly, work efficiently and last many years. With our industrial quality heat castings, you can get five years worry free warranty.
Quality Control on Finished Machine: All Microtec heat presses are strictly tested under the following procedures before shipping out.
1) Turn on the machine, let it heating up to 200 degree Celsius.
2) Keep the temperature stay at 200 degree Celsius for at least 20 minutes
Package: All the machines are packed in two boxes with full wrapped styofoam and there are manual instructure offered for each set of machine.